Featured post

Drifting

  “ It is crucial that we keep a firm grip on what we’ve heard so that we don’t drift off” Hebrew 2:1MSG It’s beautiful to see an individual...

Sunday 12 March 2017

His Foolishness, Our Wisest Wisdom.

Several times I have pondered upon why certain
things in life exist yet an answer I cannot give to
myself. Such things as poverty, foolish people,
irrational beings, idiots, thieves, wickedness, hatred,
suffering, selfishness, bitterness, envy, idolatry, sin as a whole just name others.

Why would some people think for the good of their life while
others don’t even have such sense in their big head.
Why some will struggle to make a living and succeed
yet others struggle and remain in abrupt poverty and
suffering. 
Why some people have enough to eat yet
others go about the streets begging and continuing
to beg. 
Why some people prefer to settle for less yet others love wealth. 
Why some set selfish goals that destroy others yet they succeed, prosper and are called successful people.
Of course I wouldn't differ from Solomon in my thinking when he said another evil I have seen under the sun. The good and righteous are those who live short while the wicked continue to live long and 'prosper'.
 But the same God created all of us. Alas!

Does it mean God loves some and hate others?

Though He says”I will show mercy on whom I will...”
Does it mean he created some rich and others poor??
Does it mean He crowns the effort of some and leave the other to continue in suffering and penury???
When none loves to be treated wickedly why should
wickedness reign???? 
Everyone loves good thing why do the bad also exist????? 
These questions are unending. 

Each time I remember these things and keep questioning myself, tears of bitterness flows down but my Only consolation is the Sovereignty of God which none can question not even I because He has made
EVERYTHING perfectly the way it pleases Him

Glory be You O Most High!

No comments:

Post a Comment